We are looking to appoint a dedicated Teaching Assistant to support our staff team, nurture our children and develop school practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a positive and enthusiastic team player, with excellent communication skills
- Has the ability to inspire and challenge our children , with high expectations
- Is committed to inclusion and has the drive to meet the needs of every individual in their care
- Has a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Will uphold the Christian values of the school.
As a TA, you will be required work with small groups, lead 1-1 interventions and support teachers in whole class situations.
The successful candidate will have had experience of working in an educational/school setting and may hold a relevant Level 3 qualification i.e. NVQ or equivalent.
Cam Hopton is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check.